Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Hopeful visit...

My gynae had scheduled me to go for a detailed ultrasound scan at the X-ray department of the hospital at 1.30pm. I met hubby at his work place and did some transactions in the bank. The lunch time queue was indeed long! We did not have enough time for lunch already and took a taxi to the hospital.
I arrived at the hospital with my husband at my scheduled time. Not having to wait for long, I was called in by a female sonographer. She told me to sign a consent form cos my gynae had ordered a transvaginal scan. My hubby was not allowed to be with me for the scan. I was very excited about the scan cos my gynae had calculated that I should be able to see and measure my baby's heart beat today.
I could see a little bit of what the sonographer was scanning on her screen. I told her that I was pregnant and had 2 fibroids. She tried to find my left and right ovaries for quite some time. There's some difficulty in finding my left ovary and she asked whether I had it removed! Of course, no! I kept asking whether my baby's had any heartbeat. She told me no. Though a bit disappointed, I just took the answer as it was. Then she told me she could find 6 fibroids from the ultrasound. Geesh... so many! She measured the biggest one as 8cm! She did a transvaginal and transabdominal scan on me and took her 45 minutes. After that, she called the doctor in to "confirm" the scan. The gestation sac measured 2.77cm with an yolk sac inside measuring 0.7cm.
After the scan, we had to wait for another hour to get the results before going to see my gynae. We walked to Delifrance for our lunch. It was a simple lunch. On our way back to the hospital, we walked passed a MacDonalds. My craving for fries kicked in and we bought a large fries.
We strolled back to the hospital and went to the X-ray department to get my x-ray film and report. Then we headed straight to my gynae's clinic.
I passed the x-ray films and report to the receptionist. She gave me a strip to test my urine. I was taught how to operate the weighing machine and took my weight. Soon, it was my turn to see the doctor. The nurse took out my x-ray film from the envelop and hanged it on the lightbox, ready for the doctor to see. She made a comment "Wa.. Your fibroid is so big!" Then the doctor said that too when he came in.
The doctor asked me if I was still experiencing pain in my breasts. Something was wrong... The doctor was suspicious of my pregnancy. He said "We will try our best to help the baby to develop. Everything is God's will. What is yours will be yours. If this pregnancy is not viable, still can try again. You already have all the necessary supplements for the pregnancy. We will observe it. The fibroids are too big. At least we have tried our best." The doctor also told me if I started bleeding anytime of the week, anytime of the day, no matter how much was the bleeding, I gotta go to the hospital immediately. The doctor also told us to pray hard, pray very hard. Geesh... It sounds very scary... I was mentally disturbed. Then he gave me an injection. I do not know what was that, all I knew it's vitamins to help the baby to grow. My mind was blank. I dun feel anything. I am not sad nor happy. I tried to think positively. My sis's friend also had fibroids as big as her baby during her pregnancy. She had a healthy baby. It would be like that for me too...

4 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free run, ugg boots, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry pas cher, jordan pas cher, nike air max, sac longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton, prada handbags, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, air max, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

celine handbags, mcm handbags, gucci, lululemon, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, chi flat iron, vans outlet, ray ban, mac cosmetics, nfl jerseys, hollister clothing, timberland boots, new balance shoes, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp uk, lancel, instyler, hollister, nike trainers uk, ghd hair, vans, converse outlet, giuseppe zanotti outlet, nike air max, herve leger, insanity workout, p90x workout, reebok outlet, hollister, asics running shoes, north face outlet, hermes belt, soccer jerseys, baseball bats, ralph lauren, beats by dre, iphone cases, oakley, jimmy choo outlet, babyliss

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose, hollister, links of london, moncler uk, montre pas cher, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose, toms shoes, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, swarovski, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, ugg uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:49:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

nike factory outlet
adidas outlet store
asics running shoes
jaguars jersey
cheap jordan shoes
north face outlet online
nike blazer
cheap maui jim sunglasses
prada outlet
coach outlet clearance
yolo

Monday, April 01, 2019 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home