Wednesday, November 30, 2005

(*_*)

Hello blogspot,

I have been doing very well lately :). I have helped my cousin who is in stage 4 cancer to a small extent. Now, I am really hoping she will get well soon and fight against the cancer :). She's facing very "fierce" cancer, according to her oncologist. Last week was hell for her and her family when her previous 3 chemo were "useless" since her tumour continued to spread during chemo. This situation will only happen to 1 in 100. Her oncologist told her husband and I that we better get prepared mentally. It is pretty bad, isn't it?

She has been staying with me for 2 weeks. Her oncologist told her to eat more meat and eat 3 meals of meat! Lately, when she was staying with me, she some how followed my diet... lol... I still cooked meat for her, or rather for the sake of cooking cos her family and my mum strongly belief that she should take more meat. I picked out all the meat for myself when I eat and I noticed that she followed what I did... lol...

I recommended her the Hunza products that I have been taking (even during my pregnancy) and found out a lot about. These included Indinine, Vplus, and Fibre Plus. My friend's dad has stage 4 prostate cancer too. He took 4 Indinine, 100 Vplus and 2 Fibre Plus per day, and helped in his condition. :) My cousin started to take 8 Indinine, 100 Vplus and 1 Fibre Plus per day for 6 days. We saw some improvement from her blood test yesterday :). It does helps to boost our confidence in her condition that she will get well. :) I had invited my good friend to share with her about staying positive that she will get well, and lend her some books about cancer to help her :). And also some CDs about health :). I believe that these combination of products and knowledge will help her. For more information of the Hunza range of products, email to indinine@gmail.com.

After seeing her oncologist yesterday, things are on the brighter side now :). Her oncologist said that her blood test result has improved and it's normal now. The doctor also commented that she looks better now :). When she came to my home two weeks' ago, her lips was grey in color and her face too. But now, she has pinkish lips :). A couple of days ago, we were "studying" her head. It seems like her hair is growing back. There are lots of baby hairs already...

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

celine handbags, mcm handbags, gucci, lululemon, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, chi flat iron, vans outlet, ray ban, mac cosmetics, nfl jerseys, hollister clothing, timberland boots, new balance shoes, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp uk, lancel, instyler, hollister, nike trainers uk, ghd hair, vans, converse outlet, giuseppe zanotti outlet, nike air max, herve leger, insanity workout, p90x workout, reebok outlet, hollister, asics running shoes, north face outlet, hermes belt, soccer jerseys, baseball bats, ralph lauren, beats by dre, iphone cases, oakley, jimmy choo outlet, babyliss

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose, hollister, links of london, moncler uk, montre pas cher, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose, toms shoes, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, swarovski, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, ugg uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home