Wednesday, October 26, 2005

After a long time...

Hello blogspot,

I have not been logging in and updating for a few months already. I have been busy reading up and improving myself and my soul. I have been attending courses to help and improve myself. I gotta have the initiative cos nobody else will be able to help me if I do not help myself :).

After attending the courses and get into a positive environment, I am a much happier person now. Whenever I am not so happy, I will think of the moments of happiness, or go back to the precious positive environment which I found.

Staying positive and think positive is very important for our stress management and health. That's what I realised. I have put in a lot of efforts and investment into my health and my hubby's too. We are striving for a healthy and stress free pregnancy in future. I went through a detox program, so did my hubby. Without much trying and stress, we are expecting now :).

Because of my medical history, my gynae thinks that I should see him weekly, and I should take some hormones injections to support the pregnancy. I have rejected the jabs. I strongly believe that I now have a very healthy body to start with, and I will not need medical interventions for this pregnancy. I have increased my dosage of a series of organic plant extract supplements for the sake of my baby's growth. There's plant DHA and RNA which will be good for baby's brain development. I choose plant DHA and RNA is becos it's easier for our body to absorb. On top of that, there's enough vitamins and minerals which me and baby will need :). The supplements are high in protein too, which I have read is important for baby's brain development too, especially in the first trimester. It's really an investment...

Gynae told me about the dos and don'ts of pregnancy. Let me recall what I can remember...
No climbing up and down;
No sex;
No raw food, such as sushi. If I want salad, it's better to prepare it myself.
Do peel fruits before eating.

Gynae also reminded me not to take dang gui, or pak zhen. I can take some chinese herbs such as pao sheng, dong cong cao. Dang gui and pak zhen will stimulate my fibroids to grow very fast, especially during pregnancy. Gynae said they will definitely grow back again, it's just a matter of time... hmmm... shall I believe that?

I did not tell many people about it. I am not sure if I will tell them verbally now. So far, only my hubby and my internet friends know. None of my family member knows yet :). Should I tell them or should I not? Perhaps I will tell them when I see my gynae again in 3 weeks' time :) There's someone whom I am very sure not to tell :p. Cos for two times already, immediately after letting this friend of mine know, it went wrong... The effect is within a couple of days! I shall not go out with this friend of mine for now. Some might say that 3 weeks is a long wait to see gynae again, but I am sure everything will be alright for me this time :). I will be going to Bintan to relax and "pak tor" with my hubby... So will see gynae again after we return from our relaxing holiday :)

Ok.. that's all for now.. I gotta prepare to go out to visit my friend already :)

Always remember: "The past is not equal to the future!"

Take care!

5 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

hi lyn, lets work hard har...cheers!! do take care dun work so hard hor...kekekeke

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger babymaking said...

Dear Lyn,

So ha__y to know that you ahve conceived again. I a__laud your decision not to take the jabs. what will be yours, will be yours.
wish you a healthy _regnancy.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger nutcase said...

hi lyn,
see dat u r now very optimistic & brave tis time...
do take care & be careful during ur trip.
cheers!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:24:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free run, ugg boots, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry pas cher, jordan pas cher, nike air max, sac longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton, prada handbags, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, air max, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose, hollister, links of london, moncler uk, montre pas cher, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose, toms shoes, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, swarovski, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, ugg uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home