Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Since 29Oct05.

Last Saturday, I met a lot of my Uni mates at the wedding dinner at Conrad. One of my hubby's friends was talking about planning for a baby. Then he asked us when are we going to have one... hahaha... I did not reply, just continued eating :p. Then he asked again, and then asked whether we are expecting already. hahaha... My hubby replied to him wait till my tummy grows bigger. What a reply! I just sat beside quietly and ate my food.

For the past few days, I have been rather busy doing housework. It was so tiring... I dunno if I should tell my parents and my sisters that I am pregnant. I am in a dilemma. Maybe I will tell them after my visit to the gynae on 12 Nov. :)

To be continued... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fanstactic blog! Well said!

A dog group obedience
blog of mine!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free run, ugg boots, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry pas cher, jordan pas cher, nike air max, sac longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton, prada handbags, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, air max, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, true religion outlet, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet, north face, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike free uk, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk, burberry handbags, michael kors outlet online, oakley pas cher, coach outlet store online, new balance, replica handbags, north face uk, mulberry uk, true religion jeans, kate spade, nike tn, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, nike air max, uggs outlet, converse pas cher, lululemon canada, nike air max uk, coach outlet, uggs outlet, nike air force, hollister pas cher, guess pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, coach purses, nike roshe run uk, nike blazer pas cher, sac hermes, abercrombie and fitch uk, hogan outlet, hollister uk, ray ban pas cher, burberry outlet, timberland pas cher, polo lacoste

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home