Monday, December 05, 2005

Happiness...

I just went for a two days course called "Success consultant seminar" by the "Global Success System". During the seminar, I gotta let the assistant coaches and the organiser know that I am pregnant :). One of the main speaker, Yanni, is also 3 months plus pregnant :). At the beginning of the course, she announced to everyone that I am also pregnant, and asked everyone to take care of me. So sweet... I felt rather embarrassed... and my face blushed :p. My tummy is still not very obvious, I just look fat like last time. After that, everyone came to me and congratulate me... and they took care of me... reminding me to walk slowly and carefully. They touched my hearts... It felt so "wen1 xing1" and there are so many who do care. I became a popular figure during the course... So many people know me and my name, but I do not know them. Blush blush... Some gave me a big hug and encouraged me that I will be the best mummy, some congratulated me that I will have a beautiful and smart baby... So sweet of them... I really have to thank them from the bottom of my hearts...

In my team, there's a mother of 2 kids. She shared with me her experience of "tai jiao" and willing to lend me some books on pregnancy. I also learnt to know "san1 sui4 ding4 ba4 shi2". We should say positive words and encouraging words to kids below 3 years old. The education of kids below 3 years old is the most important.