Monday, May 29, 2006

37 weeks..

I visited my gynae last Friday (26May06). I was 36 weeks 5 days...

We discussed about my "birthplan" again. Haiz... I cannot opt for 15 June for C-section. It's too close to my EDD of 18 June. The latest is 11 June. Following the medical books, C-section gotta be one week before EDD. My gynae recommended 10 days for me is becos I had a previous surgery. He said 95% of babies will come out at least one week in advance of the EDD. He explained the risk involved if I am to opt for 15 June, but it's a firm "NO". The risk of surgery will increase if I go into labour earlier and that if I have not fasted. I might vomit into the lungs. That's the risk of having food and drink inside the tummy during surgery when under GA. We also discussed about the possibility of having epidural C-section. Gynae said if it's going to be an emergency c-section, epidural will take time to be effective. It's not advisable for emergency cases.

Then, I have another headache. If I opt for 6 June, I want it to be early in the morning before 7am. My gynae told me, the hospital will charge me an exorbitant $1k more for that :( unless it's emergency case... Haiz...

I had a tick off from my gynae :( I will need weekly injections of Vitamin B12 now, hoping to boost up my haemoglobin level. It gotta be at least 13, and mine was 11 last Friday. It's going up though :) In the last visit, it was 10.4. My gynae gave me a scare :(. He said if my haemoglobin dun go up, I might need a blood transfusion. He's quite reluctant to give me blood transfusion, but there will be no choice if my haemoglobin goes too low. And on top of that, I will have a slower recovery as compared to others.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

celine handbags, mcm handbags, gucci, lululemon, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, chi flat iron, vans outlet, ray ban, mac cosmetics, nfl jerseys, hollister clothing, timberland boots, new balance shoes, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp uk, lancel, instyler, hollister, nike trainers uk, ghd hair, vans, converse outlet, giuseppe zanotti outlet, nike air max, herve leger, insanity workout, p90x workout, reebok outlet, hollister, asics running shoes, north face outlet, hermes belt, soccer jerseys, baseball bats, ralph lauren, beats by dre, iphone cases, oakley, jimmy choo outlet, babyliss

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:55:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose, hollister, links of london, moncler uk, montre pas cher, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose, toms shoes, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, swarovski, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, ugg uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home