Friday, November 19, 2010

Last day at Shichida Kindergarten.

Today is the last day at Shichida kindergarten. The school organised a mini-concert and a graduation ceremony for the K2 kids. I was surprised that Aloysius will be part of the concert. I had a small chat with Mrs. Khoo. I guess she can remember me. She walked to me towards the end of the concert and thanked me for my support. I really dunno what to say to her. I just smiled. There's a sad feeling inside me. Somehow I also felt some sadness inside her during the chat. She mentioned that she have not enough time to take care of the kindergarten. Although I am angry with the management, the method does work. Haiz... there goes my dream of opening a Shichida kindergarten franchise.

Maybe... when my business settle down, I might make a trip to Japan to check it out. I dunno when that will be though. At the moment, I am to the blim already. This pregnancy has been a very tiring and uncomfortable journey so far. I haven't seen the light of things settling down till after Chinese New Year. Few more months to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home