Saturday, July 10, 2010

School searching...

What do you look for to be the "best" school for your children?

I have just decided to embark on a search for another school for my ABC :) Yes, including my A. I believe I will be able to find a better school for them. I am tired with the fickle minded management. I think a school with year end concert will be nice :) Though A's teacher-in-charge told me they will be having one, I asked her "Sure or not?", "Ya. We will see how." hahaha... Plus enrichment classes within the school. It will save me a lot of time fetching them here and there.

Maybe I will be like my cousin who visited 20 schools before selecting the "best" one and only one for her kids. hahaha...

After visiting just one, I was very impressed. Probably I am easy to please ya. I think I will like it when I get monthly review written down for me in detail. 19 more to go! Geesh...

Ok la... gotta go. Today a bit "bo liao"... :p Update again...