Tuesday, December 20, 2005

First Trimester Scan on 19 Dec 05.

I saw my gynae again on Saturday (17 Dec) afternoon. I have gained 1.2kg in 3 weeks and gynae said it's normal weight gain. :) I saw my baby throught the ultrasound and heard's baby's heartbeat too :). I could see baby moving around inside me... It's so cute. It makes me wonder if baby have enough space to move around inside my tiny womb. lol...

Doc suggested that I should go for a nuchal translucency test on Monday. Doc asked me again if I have any questions to ask him. As usual, I did not have any questions. Perhaps, I dun wanna know too much, too early :). My hubby asked doc if there's any food that I should avoid. Oops... I am not supposed to eat too much sweet food, rice, bee hoon, noodles, bread, and other flour produce. kekeke... In my heart while doc was saying that, those are what I love to eat. Doc said if I want to eat bread, I can eat 2 slices of wholemeal bread a day. haha... For the past few days, I have been eating 4 slices a day! My hubby then told doc that I have been eating lots of bread. Then doc asked me if I am having craving for bread... hahaha... In my next visit, doc wants me to do a blood test for blood sugar again :(. Alamak... another blood test... Gonna be poked again...


I went for the detailed ultrasound scan at the X-ray department of Gleneagles :). The friendly sonographer was Imelda Flavier. Before she started scanning, she adjusted the screen for me to see :) and I was asked to sign a form saying that I do understand that the scan is not 100% accurate. She calculated from my last menses date and I am overdue for the nuchal translucency scan already. I am suppose to have it done at 13 weeks 6 days.

The sonographer showed my baby's movements at the beginning before getting the normal images. Baby was turning and moving around very actively. At some point, I saw baby's head, bum, or the back. haha... it's so amazing... At one point, baby was about to put her thumb into her mouth, so we just watched baby putting her thumb into her mouth... I asked the sonographer to try to see if we can see the baby's gender. She said it's too early and afraid that I will be disappointed... But she guessed it's going to be a gal, but she's not 100% sure. I was told that it will be more definite at 20 weeks pregnancy. I saw baby having hiccups during the scan too. We saw the spine of the baby which looks "nice". I was told that because my tummy is not very big yet, so the images on the ultrasound is very clear and "nice". And the sonographer enjoyed the scan for me. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free run, ugg boots, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry pas cher, jordan pas cher, nike air max, sac longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton, prada handbags, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, air max, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

celine handbags, mcm handbags, gucci, lululemon, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, chi flat iron, vans outlet, ray ban, mac cosmetics, nfl jerseys, hollister clothing, timberland boots, new balance shoes, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp uk, lancel, instyler, hollister, nike trainers uk, ghd hair, vans, converse outlet, giuseppe zanotti outlet, nike air max, herve leger, insanity workout, p90x workout, reebok outlet, hollister, asics running shoes, north face outlet, hermes belt, soccer jerseys, baseball bats, ralph lauren, beats by dre, iphone cases, oakley, jimmy choo outlet, babyliss

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose, hollister, links of london, moncler uk, montre pas cher, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose, toms shoes, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, swarovski, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, ugg uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home