Monday, January 09, 2006

Christmas...

On Christmas day, I had a party at my home with my hubby's colleagues. I did most of the cooking. It was a busy day for me. I started to prepare to cook once I woke up in the morning. Then my mum came to help me in the afternoon. I cooked spaghetti with vegetarian tomato sauce, roast baby potatoes with butter and herbs, roast pork chop with apple, garlic bread, mixed steam vegetables, vegetable salad with thousand island sauce, cheese sausages, grilled chicken wings with honey and black pepper... Luckily, I have already shopped for the ingredients, ready for cooking. Cutting the vegetables can take quite a while... My hubby was busy setting up the christmas tree. Quite a last minute preparation though...

During the dinner, most of his colleagues are avoiding carbo intake. hahaha... They said that they are trying to slim down. But the salad was almost untouched. The spaghetti and meat were almost finished. hmm...

One of hubby's colleague brought along his one month old daughter. It's her first time going out of her house. She was dressed in a cute little dress. She's a quiet and cute baby.

We had gifts exchange and we ended at almost midnite...