Thursday, May 05, 2005

Are women "selfish"?

This morning, I met someone who was frustrated, disappointed and angry with her husband because he's sick and could not perform in bed to "make baby". The wife wanted to have a baby very badly and it has been a very stressful period of time ever since her miscarriage. I have been through that a few months ago.

I thought to myself, am I selfish to get angry? I think I am. Hubby also dun wanna be sick. I shouldn't be angry with him for something that he has no control of. Hubby has been very patient with me and care for me... How can I forgot to love me for a moment just to attain my goal of having a baby... Now, I have learnt to appreciate my hubby more and stop thinking about making babies. What will be, will be...

Just something to share. I read a book about women. One of the thing is that women, by nature, tends to only remember and notice the negative things about their man. I dunno if it's 100% true. After reading the book, I sat down and think "is that why I am so unhappy everytime". So I tried to find and realise the little things that my hubby do for me. I try to remember things that he did that make me happy :). It does put less strain to our relationship, and make me appreciate the things that he does more.

Another point is women will tell men "You always like this", or "You never do this". The words "always" and "never" will just come out naturally from a woman. And the men will think, it's not always and not never. There was once when I was angry and tell my hubby "you always need me to remind you". Then he told me "where got always". Then I reflect back what I have read and told him "it's woman talking ma". haha... I find it quite true. It's just that "sometimes" becomes "always" in a woman...

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free run, ugg boots, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry pas cher, jordan pas cher, nike air max, sac longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton, prada handbags, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, air max, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

celine handbags, mcm handbags, gucci, lululemon, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, chi flat iron, vans outlet, ray ban, mac cosmetics, nfl jerseys, hollister clothing, timberland boots, new balance shoes, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp uk, lancel, instyler, hollister, nike trainers uk, ghd hair, vans, converse outlet, giuseppe zanotti outlet, nike air max, herve leger, insanity workout, p90x workout, reebok outlet, hollister, asics running shoes, north face outlet, hermes belt, soccer jerseys, baseball bats, ralph lauren, beats by dre, iphone cases, oakley, jimmy choo outlet, babyliss

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose, hollister, links of london, moncler uk, montre pas cher, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose, toms shoes, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, swarovski, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora uk, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, ugg uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home