Monday, January 09, 2006

4 Jan 2006

Last Wednesday, I was very sad that I have outgrown most of my clothes, and did not have much selection of clothes to wear when I go out. It seems like I could not fit into everything in my wardrobe suddenly within a week. It's amazing at the rate I am growing... So I started my shopping spree.

I met my friend for lunch at Indinine cafe at Suntec sky garden. We had a chat and then we went to MNG for a quick look. I saw some babydoll tops and dresses which I can consider wearing during my pregnancy :). Then I rushed off to Mt Elizabeth hospital to meet my cousin who's seeing her oncologist for a review.

After that, I went around shopping at Paragon and Takashimaya :). I went to two of the maternity shops at Paragon. The clothes are not bad, but a bit on the expensive side I feel... Then I went to Takashimaya to shop. Tommy Hilfiger was having sale so I tried some of the stretchy shorts, skirts and babydoll top. When I tried on one of the top, I looked so pregnant! I was surprised how the cutting of clothes can affect how big my tummy will look! Gosh... My tummy looked so big. Of course, I did not buy that top. Next I went to A/X to see if there's anything that I can fit in, but nothing much. I was tempted to get a stretchy top, but I doubt it will last me very long, so did not get that. Then I went to MNG. I searched through all the racks and got a number of tops, skirts and dresses to try on. My hubby met me at MNG after knocking off from work. In the end, I bought a drawstring pants and a babydoll top :). Then we went for dinner at Mos Burger. After that, off we went to John Little at Somerset. We wanted to get a set of "lock n lock", but it was sold out. I went to the bra section and tried on many bras, but nothing suited me. I tried till they announced that they were going to close for the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free run, ugg boots, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry pas cher, jordan pas cher, nike air max, sac longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton, prada handbags, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, air max, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

celine handbags, mcm handbags, gucci, lululemon, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, chi flat iron, vans outlet, ray ban, mac cosmetics, nfl jerseys, hollister clothing, timberland boots, new balance shoes, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp uk, lancel, instyler, hollister, nike trainers uk, ghd hair, vans, converse outlet, giuseppe zanotti outlet, nike air max, herve leger, insanity workout, p90x workout, reebok outlet, hollister, asics running shoes, north face outlet, hermes belt, soccer jerseys, baseball bats, ralph lauren, beats by dre, iphone cases, oakley, jimmy choo outlet, babyliss

Saturday, July 02, 2016 1:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home