Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Aloysius is two months old!

Time really flies... Aloysius is 2 months old already. And I have been breastfeeding for 2 months! I never knew I can survive breastfeeding though I keep telling myself that "I can". hahaha...

Terence bought a new showerhead that can remove chlorine, with added Vit C for smooth skin, and negative ions for a refreshing shower. I have been using water from the showerhead for Aloysius. His cradle cap on his forehead is diminishing. I think this is a good investment (less than two hundred bucks) to shower in chlorine free warm water :). Next time, when I start to bring Aloysius downstairs to swim, the water from the showerhead can be used to remove the chlorine from his body too. Then we will save $$$ on the shampoo and body wash to remove chlorine. In the long term, it's good for Aloysius' health... So far, (*touchwood*) he does not have nappy rash, and I do not use any barrier cream. Everytime he poo-ed, we will use our filtered, drinking water to clean using cotton wool.

For the past two weeks, Aloysius has been "training his lungs". Sometimes, I do not know what he really wants though. He can start his "training" suddenly after bathing, with tears rolling down his cheeks. He can "train" till he got choked with his own saliva too. hmm...

We brought Aloysius to JB over the last weekend. I am now contemplating of bringing him to Penang next month :).


Glen Doman Program:
I wanted to start the English single word flashcards after finishing the visual simulation cards. Not knowing exactly how to start after reading the book, I called up GDbaby. I remembered Lawrence recommended a different schedule from the book, so I was a little bit confused. Finally, I got Lawrence to do a home visit :). When he came, Aloysius was awake in his cot, in the living room. Lawrence saw him staring at the checker boards that I made. He commented that the checker board that I have is very good :). I did not follow the dimensions recommended in the book "How Smart is Your Baby". He also agreed with me that the recommended size is too big. hmm... ok.. that's a good start :). I was told to start the English word flashcards when Aloysius is 3 months and no longer interested in looking at lights. hmm...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

Monday, October 02, 2006 3:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home