Monday, August 14, 2006

I wanna complain!

Last Friday, I went to Marina Square with Aloysius. He was hungry and I found a family room to feed him. Soon after I entered the family room, someone (a man and a father) came knocking on the door to see if anyone is inside. His elder son keep on making strange noises outside, while his younger son, keep crying. The family wanted to use the family room. I tried to hurry Aloysius to suck. Halfway when I dislatched him, he cried loudly :(. Soon after Aloysius cried, he came knocking loudly and shouting outside saying that they waited for 20 minutes already! Geesh... It's at most 10 minutes. I had no choice but to continue feeding. I did not meant to be slow and hang on to the room, but Aloysius cried cos he's not had enough. I did not burp Aloysius, and decided to put him on my shoulder to burp instead of burping first. When we went out, we get a super black face from his wife! I wonders if she did breastfeed her kids! This family is pretty not very understanding at all. hmm... Ok la, I dun wanna talk about it already... I just hope that fellow breastfeeding Singaporeans mum can be more understanding and polite to others. We need a lot of patience when baby is concern. I find it stressful on myself and my baby when I get pushed to hurry with breastfeeding... By the way, there's many other family rooms around Marina Square. Almost at every toilets area, there will be one family room.

1 Comments:

Blogger nutcase said...

dun worry abt those kind of ppl... they r jus plain lazy & selfish...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home