Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mugging...

I am so bored now. I need a break! hahaha... Only two weeks of studying to get a license as a radiation protection officer, and I need a break already. I just had my practical exams this morning. It was very easy :) Heng ah... Tomorrow gonna be the theory exams. I must pass this exams! The passing rate is only 20%. Stress stress... If you need to employ a consultant in radiation protection, dun forget me... price negotiable... I only work part-time :P If your radiation source is Uranium, neutrons, or radiation from nuclear fission, forget about me for now, cos I still wanna have more babies. kekeke...

I have been studying since 2pm on this chair, at this table, in this apartment, in this hotel, in KL, in Malaysia, in South East Asia, in Asia, on this earth, in this universe... Anymore? hahaha... Got "short" by the radioactive materials and radiation notes already...

My parents have brought Aloysius out some where. Dunno where they went... For the past few days, they have been going to KLCC park and shopping everyday. But yesterday was nice... We went up to the SkyBridge at KLCC :) I came back earlier and used the "self-study" time to visit Sky Bridge with my parents, brother and Aloysius.

I have forgotten to bring the Canon camera, so we took some photos using my mum's BenQ. Probably, tomorrow, after the exams, I will bring Aloysius up to the Sky Bridge again :) This time, will choose the time when the beautiful water fountains in the KLCC park will be operating. The fountains will operate at 12pm-2pm, and 6pm-10pm. Two days ago, after dinner, I sat beside the water fountain with Aloysius for a good half an hour :) The "water fountain show" is indeed beautiful at night. I have forgotten to bring the camera to capture the scenery though. Probably will see if there's any chance to walk to KLCC for dinner tonite :).

Ok, I gotta stop here... I am more refreshed now. Gotta continue to study... mug mug mug...