Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Photos time...

The blog has been a bit boring without photos. Let me upload some photos here... I dun think I will upload many photos from our trip to Western Australia. I will upload more in my Virtual tourist website when I have more time :)

When we just came back from Perth, we went for a birthday bash with many other babies...

Then, we went for a one week holiday program at Julia Gabriel, Evans Road. Aloysius enjoyed himself very much. He felt very at home in class. They played with bubbles, get wet and played in a pool. And also a trip to CCK water park. On the 3rd day, he started to have some runny nose and fever. He has caught some virus from there. There are kids with runny nose in the class. Thank God that Aloysius' fever only lasted a day. Of course, I fed him Indinine too.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home