Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Some thoughts...

Just now, I was browsing through a Shichida book again. I was reading on breastfeeding part. When I read a mommy's wonderful experience, I had some strong feelings too :). Breastfeeding is indeed very natural and a superb bonding time with our babies. It is stated that when the mommy has a diet with mostly grains, vegetables, fruits, less meat, the baby will have a wonderful and happy suckling experience. And how happy the baby is after every milk feed. Nowadays, Aloysius will wake up very happy with a big smile if I breastfeed him as much as he wants in the morning. He has big eyes, and sometimes he will look into my eyes during latching on. The feeling cannot be described in words. Or rather, I do not how to describe that wonderful feeling. It indeed made me and Aloysius very happy. Sometimes, when latching on, he will smile at me and talk to me :) At night, he will latch on, calm down for the day, and fall asleep soundly. So far, I have watched my diet a little. From the book, it's stated that mommy whose diet consist of high protein and fattening food, the baby will not like to latch on, and will fuss. Touch wood, Aloysius has been very good and calm during latching on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home