Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Falling in Love with Aloysius (I)

After seeing Aloysius having nothing much to do at home, I have decided to continue his Julia Gabriel lessons every Tues and Thurs. Today was the first lesson for the term. It was a full class. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the lesson very much. During washing of hands session, I just use wet tissue to wipe for him instead of carrying him to wash in the toilet. For the past few days, when I was very tired and resting in bed, he would play on his own and walk around. Sometimes, he seems to be walking around the house aimlessly. I think I gotta cherish his time more. He’s growing up so fast, and his desire for learning is so strong, and I should not be closing an eye on that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake's Mummy said...

Lyn, are you attending the 1 pm class? i am at the 11 am class.

Monday, September 17, 2007 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger CINDY SAM said...

Hi Lyn,

This is Cindy. We met at Orchid Country club entrance last year :) I have been reading your blog since Terence told me about it. I'm glad to know that things are looking good on yr side! :) I had also started my blog ever since... (^.^)

Do visit me at http://bluecharmey.blogspot.com/
It'll serve as an information centre to all my friends & clients.

I would like to send my heartful congratulations to you for being a mother again. Please do take care of yr health. Don't make Terence worry! Remember not to overwork ya.I Hope to see u & Aloysius soon at WBG if there's some functions.

Cheers,
Cindy
(",)

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:05:00 AM  
Blogger Happy Sunflower said...

Jake's mummy,
Yes... We are at the 1pm class :)


Cindy,
Hello... :) Thank you for the well wishes :) See you again in WBG some time. I should be up more often after I pass the first trimester. I am very tired lately... So seldom go up to office... mostly meet clients somewhere outside :)

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:20:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

nike factory outlet
adidas outlet store
asics running shoes
jaguars jersey
cheap jordan shoes
north face outlet online
nike blazer
cheap maui jim sunglasses
prada outlet
coach outlet clearance
yolo

Monday, April 01, 2019 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home