Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Travelling days...


I am transferring my files to my laptop at the moment. I browsed through the photographs that I have on my external hard disk. When I came to the photographs of our trips around Europe, I suddenly felt the urge to bring Aloysius to Europe. I wanna show him the beautiful places me and my hubby enjoyed. I think he will enjoy as much as we did :). My dream place of bringing Aloysius to first in Europe is London, Edinburgh, and Paris. Next time, probably Croatia, Slovenia, Spain, Austria, Czech Republic, etc. So many places to go… :) I can feel that our travelling days will be back soon :)






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to bring Wes around EU soon too. Btw, you seem so much slimmer now! :)
~ Wes's mummy

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Happy Sunflower said...

I was being labelled fat since I graduated from kindergarten till recently :) Those travelling photos were my "used to be slimmest days", when I diet and exercise :) kekeke... still so fat hor?
Lucky now after giving birth, still lighter than my "used to be slimmest days". kekeke... :)

Monday, August 13, 2007 2:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home