Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Positive thoughts, I needed.

I needed more positive thoughts now. I dunno why that I have been reading so many negatives things from the internet forum since Monday :( I better shut myself off from the forum for a while. I am trying to tell myself to keep positive and be happy. Then a news of a death came yesterday evening. Life is so fragile. After I put down the phone, Aloysius started to cry very hard unconsolably for no reason. Maybe he has strong ESP and could sense something. It's almost 2am now. I am still not able to fall asleep. We will be taking the first flight out to Penang later. Hopefully, I will be able to wake up at 5am to start preparing Aloysius' breakfast and lunch for today.

My sis, who is still in Japan, told me the soul just left the body. What is more important is the soul. The body is just where the soul is living only. Our beloved cousin passed on after hugging her dad very tightly twice. I was happy when I heard that she did hug her dad. She closed her eyes peacefully after seeing her 3 precious kids. May God bless her soul...

This trip to Penang is for two very ironical purpose - a funeral, and a birth. hmm... The latter is full of happiness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home