Thursday, September 13, 2007

Falling in Love with Aloysius (II)

I am falling in love more deeply with my dear Aloysius. He has been so cute these few days. He brought lots of happiness and laughter to everyone around him. This morning, I need to sleep more. But Aloysius woke up first. He got down the bed and went to his por-por for his milk feed. He finally knows how to nod his head for the things he wants. I asked him “Do you want your milk?” He nodded his head. Then I told him get down the bed and go out to look for por-por :) He did what I told him immediately. After he had his milk, he came to the room and climbed on the bed and lie on top of me. Then down the bed again and off he went. He repeated this a few times till I woke up. So sweet of him, isn’t it? Then he had a short nap. He woke up after an hour. I tried to pat him to sleep a little while more. I thought he fell asleep already. Suddenly, he started giggling when I was about to close my eyes. Hahaha… He pretended to fall asleep, but cannot help it and started giggling.

Today, he started to be interested in the cupboards with breakables! I gave him a walnut and he walked away happily. He went to the hi-fi system. I did not bother about him fiddling with the buttons there, which he frequently does. He was actually trying to switch on his favourite Japanese songs CD. He actually managed to switch off the radio, and switched on his CD on his own! Wow! Maybe he has observed how I did it usually. His por-por dunno how to switch on the CD from the radio even, and Aloysius did it!

My Aloysius is so cute. He will take his san-ee’s ear piece and start babbling at the mouth piece. If you mention the word “flashcards”, he will automatically walk to where his flashcards are and point, then to his high-chair and says “bao bao”. If I bring the bag of cards to the room, he will run to the room, climb on my bed, and sit at the usual position.

1 Comments:

Blogger YN said...

Smart boy! knows how to turn on his favourite CD :) - YN

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home