Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Leadership for Aloysius?





Last week, Aloysius' teachers were very impressed with him. Teacher Huimin, Aloysius' Shichida kindy teacher, told me that she got teacher Jane, Aloysius' Shichida method teacher, to help to look after the class for a while. Aloysius was leading the class and could remember all the names of his classmates and introduced his classmates to teacher Jane.

Then, on Sunday, when I saw teacher Jane, she told me that Aloysius was like a monitor for the class. When teacher Jane stepped into the class, all the other children were surprised and stared at her. Then Aloysius went up to teacher Jane and said "Hello teacher Jane." Then Aloysius told the class "This is teacher Jane, say hello". hahaha... He must have been so cute. And all his classmates started to wave and said "hello teacher Jane". Then teacher Jane asked him if he could introduce his classmates to her. Aloysius then introduced all his classmates and names to teacher Jane.

Of course, as a mother, I was delighted to hear that :) I have been wanting him to become a leader :) I do believe in leadership. Leadership is nurtured, it's not born with. I am being forced to become a leader now. And I must do it well to show my kids :) I am very fortunate to be able to learn from 2 fantastic and successful leaders.

Ok gotta go... later all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home