Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stroller under service...

hmm... We sent Aloysius' Aprica stroller for servicing last week. The wheels are somehow misaligned. Lucky the servicing is free, cos it's new :) It's not easy to live without a stroller.. hahaha... I had a taste of it, going out alone with him. He dislikes the sling though. Slinging is tiring too if it's gonna be for a few hours. I carried and sling him for 5 hours! I went out alone with him, hence, nobody to help me to carry him for a while. I needed the loo, and brought him in in his sling.. hahaha... He was sleeping in the sling then :P. Nowadays, he loves to stand and jump a lot. He even wanna practice his standing and jumping while on the MRT... It's indeed a very good arm muscles training for me...

Last weekend, we brought Aloysius back to my parents' home in JB. He has been a very good boy. He seems to love sitting in the walker, pressing and licking the toys on it. I introduced the piano to him. He was rather curious. I took his finger to press on the keys to play a few nursery ryhmes :) It was quite enjoyable...

Yesterday, we went out shopping at Robinsons with Aloysius. We saw the different exersaucer and jumperoo on display. I put Aloysius on a Safety 1st exersaucer. He loves it very much! He kept smiling, coo-ing, and jumping. He was very curious at the toys around it, and started reaching out his hands to play at the toys. We wanted to get one for Aloysius, however, it was out of stock... Then, we put him on another car exersaucer beside... hahaha.. he loved it too! There are lots of buttons to press and two mirrors. It quite a cute car exersaucer. To our dismay, it was out of stock too... However, the helpful salesman told us that we can actually pay for it first and it will be sent to us :) Yeah! We paid for this new toy for Aloysius... It will be delivered on Friday :) Really looking forward to it :) I hope Aloysius can stay entertained for an hour at home... hahaha... Then I can get my work done.

We also got a teether from Safety 1st for Aloysius to chew :) I think he's teething.. He has been drooling lots and rubbing his ears...


Flashcards sessions:
Aloysius' flashcards sessions are reduced now... Two sets of English, two sets of Chinese and two sets of Maths equations now... :) Each set flash once a day, at most twice a day...

2 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

my bb bredon keep pulling his ears lei! he sometimes even put his fingers in his ears! eeeeeee...hehehehe

life w/o pram is miserable...hehehehe hope u can get it back soon!

Monday, October 30, 2006 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come aloy's flash cards sessions were reduced? cos he is getting bored of flashing?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 4:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home