Sunday, September 24, 2006

Aloysius' 3rd dunking session.

Today, we brought Aloysius for a swim... The weather was very nice and warm. The water is quite warm too :). Hence, the pool downstairs was rather crowded. We dunked Aloysius twice. He did not cry... I went " 1, 2, 3, dive!" and down we went... He enjoyed the swim on his tummy, kicking and paddling away :). Aloysius had attracted lots of attention though... hahaha... I think there will be more babies swimming in the normal 1.0m pool soon... It's just like more preggie are swimming in their bikinis now... kekeke... I guessed I had started that "trend" :p


Yesterday, I went to GDbaby to attend the beginner workshop again :). Something new that I learnt is that Malay and English cannot be done back to back... cos baby will get confused of the two languages.

I was early before the workshop started, so we had a chat with Lawrence. He had offered a one to one session for Aloysius :). Sometimes, Aloysius do not want to look at the cards during flashing. And sometimes, he will stare at all of them. He will have to assess Aloysius and recommend some changes to Aloysius' program :). I believe that Aloysius is bored more than he cannot see well... hence the lost in interests sometimes... Cos there are a few days when I change 2 cards from each set (total 18 cards per day), and he started to stare at all the cards again. haha... I might arrange a meet up with Lawrence one of these days.

Ok, I gotta go to bed :) Good nite :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home