Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Breastfeeding in Singapore (II)

New addition:

Breastfeeding at CK Tangs.
The family room at CK Tangs is at the toys level. I think it's level 5. There are two very cosy rooms. Inside the rooms, there's a steriliser, an electric thermo for hot water, a changing mat, and a basin. This family room is out of the ordinary. I have not seen any other family room with a steriliser! And best of all, there's a musical mobile for the baby at the changing area. This is the first family room with a musical mobile...
The only thing that I dislike about this place is it's too noisy. Cos there's a speaker inside the room. When I was breastfeeding there, they played rock music.. It's too noisy for me and make my heart beats.. lol.. The lighting is cosy enough to make my fall asleep...

Breastfeeding at Bishan Junction 8.
hmm... There's a small bench to sit to breastfeed. It's near the toilets. It's very brightly lit with white lights. I dun think I will go there for the family room...

Breastfeeding at Woodlands.
There's a "family room", but not for breastfeeding though. It's a converted disabled toilet. There's no changing mat, though there's a big area to lay your own changing mat, if you have brought any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home