Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am so guilty and stressed...

Hello...

I am feeling so guilty today. Plus stressed and tired... I looked after Aloysius on my own for the past few days. Plus the housework... Plus my thesis... Plus my meals... He's starting to nap shorter and shorter. Yesterday, I woke up at 5am to write my thesis, and I felt so tired to read and write. Then, I brought Aloysius out in the afternoon till nite. There goes a day... Nothing much achieved for my thesis. I wish I have more than 24 hours a day.. Or I do not need to sleep at nite...

I wanted to buy colored papers or cardboard to enhance the checker board program for Aloysius, but I haven't got time to even go to the bookshop to buy them :( I wanted to bring Aloysius down to GDbaby for an assessment, but I haven't got time too. Haiz.. time is ticking away.

This morning, I even took the stack of dots cards to the toilet to plan and arrange the flashcards sessions while I do my business... lol... cham hor?

Ok la.. enough of all the negative "chi"... I better go and eat more VP and continue writing my thesis... I am not going out today already. I think I gotta get my priorities right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home