Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hello blogger...

I just wanna write something :)... A break from my boring thesis writing... haha... maybe you will say that I am day-dreaming... I suddenly feel so "wen xing" and having images of Aloysius staring at me with his big, round eyes... When I looked at him, he will stop sucking his milk and give me a wide wide smile... I wish I can capture these moments with my camera, but I dun think I will be able to...

This morning, before his morning nap, I fed him and read "san zi jing" to him at the same time. He just stared at me with his very big eyes, looking so innocently and happy, and sucking away... It's really a very special kind of feeling :) There's a kind of true happiness deep inside my hearts...

It's so nice to day dream, eh? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home