Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Aloysius at 5 months plus :)



So far, Aloysius can crawl with his two legs and his head buried on the mattress. He is crawling faster and faster now... That's why I was caught off-guard and he fell from the bed :'(. Poor boy... Today, he has changed his crying signals. He has been crying very hard for everything. Last time, he would be a happy baby when he woke up from his sleep. He would give me a sweet smile... Now, he will wake up with a loud cry... I think I gotta try to talk to him again when he's sleeping. hmm... What to say to correct this behaviour??

Last nite, I set up his cot again. I set up the cot bumper and put his pooh bears in it. And not forgetting his checker board. I bought some "laser stickers" and decorated the board. He seems very curious and interested in the colorful stickers... :) I gotta lower the cot to the lowest level already. He was holding on to the sides of the cot, trying to stand up. He have not got the strength to stand on his own from sitting position yet, but soon I think he will be able to do that. During bath, he already started to hold on to the sides to try to stand up.

Flashcards sessions:

Aloysius' flashcards sessions seem to get better now :) I am now very relaxed during the flashcards sessions. I will just flash them to him if he wanna look. If he looks away, I will put the cards away. I have changed the sessions :). Now, I flashed to him 10 English words in one session, and that's it. Then when there's opportunity, I will flash 10 Chinese words to him in one session. Then when he's still in the mood, I will show him 40 image flashcards :) He is such a dear boy... He will stare at them. Today, I managed to show him 10 even numbers and 10 odd numbers in dots :) And also 20 encyclopedic knowledge cards :). Yeah... Today achieved 100 cards...

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy & Jav said...

Aloysius looks really strong for his age!! Jav couldn't even flip at 5mth plus and he's only learnt to crawl a few days ago! think Aloysius is gonna be walking pretty soon at the rate he's developing and you are gonna be very very busy looking after him!

Thursday, November 16, 2006 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home