Monday, November 13, 2006

Shocked and heartache!

This morning, I had a BIG shock! Aloysius fell off from the bed :'( sobs...
I brought him for a swim. After bathing him and dressing him, I gotta have my shower. So, I left him on the bed with a few toys which what I usually does... I will put heavy pillows at the sides of the bed. I have overlooked a small opening and he fell through that opening. He could crawl pretty well nowadays. I just started my shower and I heard his sudden cry... I rushed out to see and he's not on the bed. He fell into a corner and I immediately moved my bed and his cot to carry him out. Poor boy... He was lying there like an overturned turtle, and crying at the top of his voice with his hands and legs curled up :'(. I carried him tightly, and comforted him till he fell asleep. I used Kinertec V6 water to rub and rub at his head for at least half an hour. It was so red and looked a little blue black. Luckily, when he woke up, his head was not red anymore, and there's no bump... He's still a happy and active boy :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy & Jav said...

Poor Aloysius... but i'm glad its nothing serious. think you ought to be more careful in future now that he's crawling. he's a fast one!

Thursday, November 16, 2006 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Happy Sunflower said...

Yalor... Now very scared already. He sleeps in the cot during the day time now. But he dun want to sleep in it at nite...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 1:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home