Monday, November 20, 2006

Shichida Method - Yes!

Last Saturday, me and my hubby went for a preview at Springleaf on the Shichida method. There are so many cute babies and kids around, and we did not really concentrate on what the speaker was talking about :P. Anyway, we gotta leave early too. We signed up for the class already, starting next term (January 2007) :) It gonna be a Sunday class at 4.15pm at HDB Hub. When I signed up, there are two more vacancies for that timeslot :) Anyone wanna join this class as well?? Maximum is 6 in a class.

Next is to plan when to go to UK and for how long... Aloysius gonna miss at least one session. We were told that we can ask the teacher to tell us what we have missed... hmm... that's very important :).

After the preview, we went to JB to attend my nephew's birthday in the evening. There were lots of kids and people. Aloysius was not his usual self :( He cried when my cousins carried him. hmm... Dunno is it that he has now developed strangers anxiety, or is it due to his fall from the bed :(. If it's due to the strangers anxiety, then I have not done my "tai jiao" well... Now, I gotta find out how to correct that behaviour. hmm... maybe he has lost the feeling of security... Hope he will be a happy baby again...

Last week, he would cry very hard when he woke up from his nap and sleep... This morning, he woke up with a smile again :) Hope he will be a happy baby again :) I have been reassuring him that "papa and mama love him and will protect him. Even por por, gong gong, nai nai, ye ye, will also love and protect him."


=======================================================================


Breakdown of the cost for Shichida Method:
(excluding GST. Please add GST of 5%, or in the near future, it will be 7%.)
$50 Registration fee (payable annually)
$780 Course fee (one term only)(weekend class)($745 for weekday classes)
$290 Parents seminar (both parents)(If 1 parent - $170)
$300 Deposit (refundable upon withdrawal with notice)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Happy Sunflower! I have been reading your blog and it has been a great comfort and help to me :) I had a miscarriage last year but now am a happy mother of a 3mths old son. Btw, may I know how much is the course fee that you have sign up for? Thanks!!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Happy Sunflower said...

Hi Joan,
Congratulations on your son! :) After what happened in the past, I learnt to cherish my husband, my family and of course, my son :). Hope you are enjoying your motherhood :)
Ok... I will edit to include the break down of the cost...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet online sale
michael kors outlet online
michael kors sale
Michael Kors Wallet
michael kors handbags
michael kors purses
michael kors bags
michael kors tote
macys michael kors
michael kors uk
michael kors outlets
michael kors factory
michael kors outlet online store 49.00 outlet
Michael Kors Flagship Store
Michael Kors Drawstring Bags
Michael Kors Shop
Michael Kors Rings
Cheap Michael Kors Purses
Michael Kors Clutches
Michael Kors Crossbody
michael kors outlet
michael kors
2015 michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet stores

Sunday, January 03, 2016 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

nike factory outlet
adidas outlet store
asics running shoes
jaguars jersey
cheap jordan shoes
north face outlet online
nike blazer
cheap maui jim sunglasses
prada outlet
coach outlet clearance
yolo

Monday, April 01, 2019 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home