Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Responsive Aloysius.


Aloysius has been communicating a lot lately. Yesterday afternoon, he creeped to one of the bedroom. I called out to him to ask him where was he, and he went "ya... dadadadadada..." He's so cute, isn't it? It's like he's telling me "yes, I am here in the room." I asked him "where?" a few times, and he seemed to be replying me "dadadadadadada..." in his cute baby language.

Last nite, his daddy made him so happy by playing peek-a-boo with him on the bed :). He has not chuckled for long for some time already :). I did capture part of his chuckles on video, but the file is rather big. I gotta find a way to compress it and upload the clip some where :)

This morning, dear Aloysius woke up at about 6am to latch on. My milk supply has gone down for his morning feed. He latched on and cried sevaral times. So I woke up to make formula milk for him. I am giving him Prosobee. I carried him while I made his milk. I let him see me pouring hot water and adding milk powder into his milk bottle. He stared at the whole process! Then we went back to the room. His daddy also woke up to help. We managed to coaxed him to drink 100ml of formula milk :). It's an achievement, really. Must thank his daddy for managing to coax him and make him happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home