Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Aloysius' Milk...

I am still breast feeding Aloysius. I am trying to wean him off from the breasts. It’s for my convenience instead of Aloysius’ health, cos breastmilk will still be the best for his health and development. Humans are the only animal on earth that drink other animals' milk. hahaha...

I have been reading up and looking for the “best” milk for Aloysius. I have omitted cow’s milk. I have tried soy based formula for the past few months, but he refused to drink. Furthermore, there’s a risk of too much phyto-estrogen. I read from Dr. Bernard Jensen’s book that if we want to drink milk, go for goat’s milk. Dr. Bernard Jensen is the father of holistic health from America. I looked around for the different brands of goat’s milk available. My kind and helpful friend sent me a few packets of Karihome samples. Aloysius loves it :) But it's quite sweet though. I cannot find it in AMK NTUC. And I could only get Healtheries goats’ milk from Bishan NTUC. So I bought one 500g tin of Healtheries goats’ milk. Another friend of mine recommended this brand to me too. It’s spray dried and without any other additives. No added AA, DHA, neucleotides, etc. Nothing at all… Just pure goats’ milk without water. Hmm… sounds good to me :) My mum bought another brand – Purenat, from JB. My mum bought it from the organic shop and was told that it’s organic goats’ milk. Wah… “organic goats’ milk” wor… It comes with a price too! RM48 for 400g. ***faintz*** The researcher me better research more on “organic goats’ milk”. Hahaha… It better be worth the investment… RM120 per kg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home