Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Julia Gabriel playnest!

We have finally decided to sign up Aloysius for Julia Gabriel playnest. It's for babies and toddlers from 6 - 18 months old. We will be starting his class tomorrow at 1pm at Forum. There will be no water play there, whereas, the one at Evans Road will have. I do not really mind that since Aloysius gets to swim downstairs. I have been thinking whether to send him there since it is a commitment of 3 times a week. It's quite a lot of time commitment from my side. I called them a few days ago, and was told that I can also opt for the class for twice a week. Finally I have decided to commit for this term :) It's gonna be fun for both of us. Yeah! I hope Aloysius will enjoy playing with his classmates and learn some social skills :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm starting JG playnest for my daughter soon and need your advice how did you manage to feed your baby in time before the class. I have to leave home at 12pm, which means I have to feed her at 11am probably, cos she takes about 45 mins. I guess I will have to give her milk in the taxi on the way down. Your advice please how did you cope?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home