Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I NEED A BREAK!

I seriously need a break from all the 3 kids! I wonder when I can have a good break :( Aloysius is driving me crazy today. I cannot stand it already. I just feel like locking myself in the room all by myself. I dun wanna hear all their voices. Just want some quietness for now.

On one hand, I need a break, on other hand, it’s a waste of time for the kids. I could be doing lots of things for them. I could be reading, fixing puzzles, showing flashcards, playing with them, etc etc. So much to do… I feel like physically banging my head on the walls.

I wonder why Aloysius still will not go to the potty to urine on his own. Am I expecting too much? He will urine in the toilet when I bring him there every 15 minutes in the morning. I am just so tired of it all. He will not say when he needs to urine. Wonder when he will start telling me that he needs the toilet. I only have two hands for everything. Lucky I do not need to mop the floor. But the floor is getting so many patches. I gotta supervise the maid to make sure the floor is clean. All the patches come from all the drips from the wet cloth. Imagine urine everywhere the house and patches everywhere on the floor. I am fed up with it. Ok, I better go and hide myself in the room now.

It's lunch time for Aloysius now. But I don't feel like feeding him now. I need to gain back my sanity. Ya, I know. According to Shichida, I gotta be emotionally stable. How to be when I got so much to do? And no rest? No time for myself? "Working" 24 hours a day, every single day!

3 Comments:

Blogger beary said...

Hi

Take it easy..do not be too harsh on yourself. Knew its not easy to look after 3 children and trying to establish a business yourself. To be honest, your 3 kid are truly beautiful.... Too bad I cannot have kids... Aloysious has grown to a beautiful boy.....Take Care

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger melody said...

Hi,

I do not know u but hv been reading ur blog while researching shichida and GD. I truly understand what u r going thru. When my gal was abt 3yrs old, she would want to go toilet very often, esp when we at shopping centres, almost every 15mins, driving me crazy. At home, if she is playing, she will forget to go toilet and pee in the pants, sometimes poo poo too! I realise that I was too harsh and obsessed with toilet training that resulted her extreme behavior. After that I relax and did not reprimand her if she request to go toilet even after we just step out not too long ago or poo poo at playgrd, I just keep silent and take it in my stride when cleaning the mess. She then outgrow it. Hang in there... BTW, your Charlene is same BD as my BB and same name (exact same spelling)!! It cant be so coincidence!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Aloy is only 2 yrs old. Dun be too hard on yourself and the kid. Sometimes, we dun hv to follow the book that say a child must be able to accomplish this and that when he's 18 mths, 20 mths, 2 yrs, 3 yrs etc.
Put back the diaper on him if he's more comfortable. Perhaps u can gradually tell him that his bum is feeling uncomfortable cos its hot with the diaper on. Ask for his opinion and suggest that why not we give the bum a break but u must remember to tell mummy u wanna pee. Not all toddlers are toilet-trained at 2 afterall.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home