Wednesday, August 23, 2006

testing testing 1 2 3...


ahh.. finally I know how to upload photos in my blog! Hooray! The above is Aloysius in his new England World Cup jersey. It was given to him by my friend working in Cambridge,UK :) It's a really special gift, and we love it very much. My hubby suddenly had an impulse to buy a jersey for himself and me. hahaha... We will get them next week :). kekeke... How about a "chuen jia fu" in England's World cup jersey? lol... Keep tuned...

Let's have a few more photos... :p Blogging is getting more fun now...

How's about a crying Aloysius? kekeke...


And a yawning baby while in his rocker...


And a curious boy...


Ok, that's all for now... I will start uploading more photos to my previous posts when time allows... :) Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home