Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2nd JG class today.

Later today, will be Aloysius’ second lesson at JG. Hope he will like the lesson and better than last week :) Just now I was reading another book by Shichida. Hmm… this book is almost “permanently” placed in the toilet till I finish reading it. Hahaha… Oops… Now you all know when I read my books. Today, I read about the things to do for toddler between 1 year old and 2 years old. It’s quite interesting. Let me recall. When we give toddler a toy, mommy should play with him and teach him. When the toddler throws things, we gotta find toys with different textures, different size, different shapes to let him throw far or near, and with both right and left hands. When in the bath, we should let the toddler play with water. Give him some toys that will float or sink to play with. And giving sponges to play with in the water was also suggested

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home