Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Busy bee...

I have not written my blog for almost a month now. Gosh… Time flies, isn’t it? I have been very busy with Aloysius and my biz. I haven’t got much time to sit down and write.

What happened for the past few weeks? Well, I have traveled to KL and Penang for biz. The system in WBG is being revamped. Feeling responsible and the excitement of the new system, I traveled a little, and had meetings with my consumers and other partners. Arthur Yap from Penang has joined WBG. He’s already a multi, multi, multi, multi, millionaire, and chose to join Nicholas Chia, CEO of WBG. He joined cos Nicholas told him that he wants to be number 1 in Asia. Hmm… In order to be able to succeed, we gotta be with successful people rite? I also want to be in company that is going to be number 1 :) I knew about Arthur when I was with Omegatrend. Arthur was very loyal and he was with Omegatrend for 11 years, till the company was bought over by another company from New Zealand. He has a very interesting history. He is a lawyer by profession. He told a small group of us that when he was pursuing his bar council in UK, he was selected to go to US to represent UK. Wow… a high flyer indeed. He was already a millionaire at the age of 26. However, he was in debt of RM3million at the age of 27. Gosh! I find him very amazing… He now stays in a house on a cliff at Batu Ferringgi which is valued at RM40million! The land area is 1.3 acres! I cannot imagine how big that is. He has RM9million in cash in the bank on top of his assets. My brother was with Omegatrend a few years ago, and met Arthur a few times then. Being a little skeptical of Arthur’s background, I confirmed some of the things about Arthur with him. kekeke… A person like him should have far sight and superb business acumen, isn’t it? I am interested to know why he chose to join WBG. Are you? ;)

I would say the month of November is a month of major changes and decisions for me. Ok, enough about me for now… :) I might be bringing Aloysius to Penang, Langkawi and Kedah end of December :). We haven’t made the bookings yet though.

Lately, Aloysius is showing some output of what he has learnt at Julia Gabriel :). He knows most of the songs that are sang in class. He’s into songs now and will sing “E-I-E-I-O” when we sang Old MacDonald song. He’s at a stage of knowing what he wants, but still exploring how to communicate to us what he wants. At times, he gets very frustrated.

Last week, I fed Aloysius elephant brand organic jasmine thai brown rice and he had bad constipation. He ate the brown rice with some vegetables for lunch, and refused to eat from dinner. The next day, he’s not even interested in his milk, which he loves a lot. When we were preparing to go out for his JG party, he was very listless. He walked around and dunno what to do. He bent his body and walked. He refused to let me hug him, but hugged me from my back :( He was never like that before. Something was wrong. He did not remove his bowel the previous nite, which he usually does. He kept crying on and off for no reason. I guessed probably he’s having indigestion and tummy ache. I applied ru-yi oil for him and gave him half a capsule of digeston. Digeston is a natural product made from 5 types of ginger, distributed by a multi-level marketing company called E-Excel. After I applied the oil and fed him digeston, he allowed me to carry and hug him. He felt better after a while and could play with his toys. After slightly more than an hour, he passed motion, and followed by diarrhoaea. Very, very smelly ones… He could not eat much for about 5 days. He only likes his oatmeal. Luckily his discomforts were gone by evening, cos we were traveling to KL early next morning. Today, his appetite returned :) He ate his porridge. After his porridge, he had a slice of bread too.

We went to KL the last weekend and stayed at Ascott again :). It was a pleasant stay. With the tight schedule, we managed to shop at KLCC for a few hours before we started our journey back to Singapore. We decided not to rush back for Aloysius’ Shichida’s class.

1 Comments:

Blogger YN said...

oh dear. sayang sayang Aloysius.. Glad he's better and eating well now. - YN

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home