Saturday, November 24, 2007

Millionaire Mind.

Let me write this while it's still fresh in my mind. I only have 5 minutes :) 5 and Just 5. hahaha... Does it rhyme? ;)

This weekend, or rather it started from yesterday, I am attending a seminar called "The Millionaire Mind Intensive" by T. Harv. The co-trainer is Robert ***. Oops... I have forgotten the first name :P T. Harv is the master trainer and he's really really really good! The seminar is 9am-11pm on Friday, 9am-11pm on Saturday, and 8am-7pm on Sunday. Wow! Isn't it? It's really super intensive! Initially, I wanna sell away my ticket cos I gotta meet my friend for dinner last nite, meet the dateline for the reorganisation of my business partners, see my gynae this morning, and attend another training in the afternoon, and attend Shichida class with Aloysius tomorrow. We missed the last Shichida class already, you see... I value Shichida class very much :). I truly believe in the weekly class will have an impact on Aloysius' brain development in the long run.

Ok ok, let me share what I have learnt yesterday. First and foremost, managing our finances is very important if we want to have more money. And money management is a HABIT! Habit habit habit... This is not the first time I heard about HABIT lately in order to make more money. When I attended a training session by Arthur two weeks ago, I already heard from him that the amount of money we earn gotta do with our own HABITS! Wow... T. Harv strengthened that again yesterday. In order to cultivate the "habit" of savings, it's best to start from young. The amount of money we have does not matter at all. What it matters is the actions and the habits. We can even start from a dollar! We can cultivate this habit in our kids! I have decided that I wanna cultivate money management in Aloysius :) He will then have a headstart, unlike me.

For the practical part of money management, we get 6 transparent containers and label them. Put in real money and watch them grow by the days. They will be my money magnets. If we have $1000, go to the atm and withdraw that amount and put them into the respective containers.

Ok, I gotta go... oops... it's 15 minutes already :P Will talk more about the containers in more details when I got time :) If you want your child to be richer than you, start cultivating them from young! And I do believe in that... I saw some primary school kids attending the seminar with their parents. Wah... Next time, I will bring Aloysius for such seminars when he's older than 3 years old, but younger than 6 years old. kekeke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home