Saturday, September 09, 2006

Aloysius' 3rd swim..

This is Aloysius in his swim wear, sitting on our bed while we get ready. He's wearing his new swim wear and a pre-folded nappy inside the swimming trunk. He looks happy, doesn't he?

We just came back from a swim. It's Aloysius' first swim with both daddy and mommy :). He enjoyed the swim very much. As usual, we let him float back and front. Today, we "dunked" him in the water twice for 2 seconds. He did not cry nor fuss. I could see him with his eyes wide opened inside the water. It looks like those water babies pictures that I see in books... cool... I am more confident in swimming with Aloysius underwater now :). Gotta slowly build that up... hahaha... and I gotta refresh my memory and skills of swimming underwater...

We will be going out very soon to attend a workshop at GDbaby :). I will upload more pictures of his swim when I have the time. hahaha... His daddy enjoyed the swim with Aloysius too and wanted to swim again tomorrow... Yeah!

Oh yes... The cue I gave him was "1-2-3, dive!" I shall use this for future dunking :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home