Friday, September 08, 2006

Aloysius' new swim wear!


Hello blogger...

We went shopping at Paragon yesterday afternoon. I bought a nice swim wear for Aloysius from "Ocean Paradise" :) The saleslady/boss recommended me some "New Arrivals" swim wear for infants. For a set, it will cost about $80. Finally, I chose a top and a bottom for Aloysius from the "offer" section. It's "old" design. Well, I do not mind, cos it looks quite good though... And Aloysius will outgrow it very fast. kekeke... It's 50% off, so I paid $38.50 for them :) It's for 6-9 months or 10kg babies... hmm... I think I will have to bring him swimming more often to make the money worth... He's already 7kg. The top is fitted quite nicely now... There's still space for a swim diaper under the swimming trunk though :).

A swim diaper is selling for $15.90 at Ocean Paradise. It's not on sale, so I thought there's no hurry for me to buy first.. kekeke... Now, since there's still space for one under the trunk, I might get one, just in case of "accidents"... oops...

I am eagerly waiting for his next swim! hahaha... If I have time this afternoon, and he's happy, and not too sunny, I might bring him down for a swim! hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home