Monday, September 11, 2006

Workshop at GDbaby.

Last Saturday, we attended a workshop at GDbaby. It's for the advance stage. hmm... we were too early to be in this class. I will attend the workshop again.

Several things were covered in the workshop. We can actually "talk" maths with our babies. That is, when in the car, or anywhere, just go "3 plus 4 equals 7, 8 plus 30 equals 38, etc.". In the more advance stage, when we do addition, subtraction, multiplication or division with baby, we gotta just show the card with the result, cos it will be too slow and bored baby... wow...

hmm... I do not have much time to elaborate more here... I gotta refer to my notes... lol... What I can remember most is to make a story book for Aloysius. And there should be books ownership. hahaha... We nearly wanna go to the book fair at Expo to grab 100 books... If you know where to buy books in bulk, let me know ok? I wanna buy a library of books. I am thinking that it might be cheaper to get books in bulk... I am also thinking of making books for Aloysius for his first birthday :) I wonder how many can I make... hahaha... Gotta start collecting ideas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home