Monday, September 11, 2006

Aloysius' GD program.

This post is about the GD program that I am doing with Aloysius daily...

I flash 3 sets of English words, 3 sets of Chinese words, 2 sets of Maths dots, 1 set of Maths equations daily. 1 set of English, Chinese, Maths dots will consist of 5 cards each. There will be 3 equations each. For each set, I will try to achieve flashing twice daily. If I flash each set twice a day, there will be 6 sessions of flashcards. In between sessions, there will be a break of at least 15 minutes. Sometimes, it's not easy to achieve twice a day for every sets. Glen Doman actually recommended 3 times per set, and a total of 9 sessions per day. We gotta flash only when Aloysius is in a happy mood :). And also my time... And also there are other things which I will do with him...

I also follow the motor skills stimulations in "How Smart is Your Baby". A lot of things to do, isn't it?

On Saturday, I just went to my drawer to look at the books that I have. I started reading a book by Dr. Shichida on ESP...

Gotta go.. later all... baby crying lor...







This is Aloysius in his "flashcards position" :). Looks like "tow kay", eh?

hmm... we gotta respect baby in whatever we do. So, everytime before showing him the flashcards, I will have to ask him if he wants to see flashcards. I will take it as "yes" if he smile or make a "oo oo" sound... And I will put him in this position on my bed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home