Sunday, September 10, 2006

Another swimming session...

Hello...

I cannot help but keep coming in here to write about Aloysius' swim. It's very exciting and interesting to me...

We went for a swim again this afternoon :) It was very sunny and bright, so Aloysius skipped the floating on his back. He could not open his eyes and did not like it... He was kicking and paddling actively on his front. He seems to like swimming very much. When he stopped kicking, I told him "kick, Aloysius, kick" and he started kicking. :) This time, I did not dunk him in the pool. We gotta get out when he started to fuss. Dun wanna him to link swimming with crying...

Guess what happened just before we brought him down, while in his swim suit... hahaha... Aloysius poo poo... I threw away his pre-folded diaper. hmm... I really gotta buy a swim diaper for him just in case it happens in the pool :)

Aloysius fell asleep very soon after swimming and bathing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home