Monday, September 18, 2006

Time is ticking...

Hello blogger...

It has been some time since I wrote here :)

I have been rather busy with my thesis. During the day time, I hardly have time for my thesis. I gotta play with Aloysius when he's awake. I will do the housework, prepare my meals and eat, write my thesis when he's napping. Sometimes, I just hope he can nap longer... lol...

Every morning, I will have to plan his flashcards sessions and change the cards. This will take up a bit of time too. I am doing English, Chinese and Maths with him. We are in addition now for Maths. Going into subtraction soon... Today, I was too busy and lazy to change the addition cards, Aloysius was bored when I flashed and he looked away... **pant** **pant**


Aloysius' GD Program:

I will do between 3 to 6 flashcards sessions in the morning. Each session consists of 5 English cards, 5 Chinese cards, and, 5 dots cards or 5 equations. He prefers the dots cards more.
For motor skills development, apart from the swimming, I will do 12 of the motor skills development program out of 15. Sometimes, I will "teach" him to crawl :)
Today, Aloysius can move his hands on his own when crawling... :)

Aloysius' development:

He started "talking" loudly and very happily since last Tuesday (12 Sep), even with strangers. hahaha... He's so cute... Nowadays, every morning, when he wakes up before his daddy, he will start "talking" and laughs... I have no chance to take pictures of him laughing and talking, cos he will look into the camera and stare only...

He knows what is "kick" during swimming :). During his swim, he will kick very hard and keep kicking and paddling :) Good excercise for him.

He will respond to me when I sing or read to him. I read "san zi jing" to him when feeding sometimes. I also read some paragraphs from my "feng shui" magazine :). This morning, when I read a new "san zi jing" to him while feeding, he looked at me with his big eyes and laughed :) So nice... He's such a curious baby... I think he's looking at my moving mouth, and listening to me.


My reading:

Recently, I have been reading a few books. I read:

"The sleep book" by William and Martha Sears for some tips.
They support co-sleeping with baby. Baby will feel secured and sleep better when co-sleeping with the parents. Aloysius co-sleep with us. Last week, when his daddy went for reservist, I had a hard time soothing him to sleep well at nite. He missed his daddy... cos he cried halfway during feeding, and while trying to fall asleep too...
Baby from 3 to 6 months will have morning and afternoon naps of 1 to 1.5 hours each.

"Ling2 shui4 qian3 neng2 kai1 fa1" by Shichida.
This book discusses the importance of ESP (extra sensory p****) (oops.. I have forgotten.. :p) I will be using the tips given for myself to open my ESP.. haha... I gonna record my voice to practice "chui mian" and "huan xiang". The key to opening ESP is relaxation.

"Ling2 shui4 jiao4 yu4 ji1 chu3" by Shichida.
I revised this book again. The stimulation for babies from zero to one years old is almost the same as what I am doing from GD. I will be looking out for balls to buy for Aloysius :) It's recommended that babies will like balls of different sizes and colors at this stage...

How Smart is your baby:
I revised this book again. This time, the tip I get is morning is a precious time for babies. Glen Doman recommended to leave the housework, etc. and give babies the priority in the morning.
I think I am behind Aloysius' development. Gotta go into the next stage of stimulation already...


oo.. I am feeling rather tired now... I better stop writing here and write my thesis instead... :)

Later all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home