Thursday, August 31, 2006

Trip to UK?

hmm... I am so vexed today.

I emailed to my supervisor in UK, telling him that I have decided to finish my degree and I want to get it done by the end of this year. And I need his help to achieve that. I received his reply today. He's very positive that I will be able to finish the thesis and graduate at the end of this year. He's fine with me doing it via email totally, and going there for 1-2 days for my oral examinations. I am so touched that he's very committed to help me this time. I must make use of this opportunity. I am thinking of going over to the UK for a week or two... But what about Aloysius and my hubby :(

I was thinking of going there in September, but my hubby cannot take leave, cos he will be on reservist for 2 weeks. Then if bring Aloysius on my own, I will also be very busy and maybe cannot achieve what I want. If I bring my mum instead of my hubby, then my hubby will miss Aloysius. And if it's in Oct or Nov, it's getting a bit cold over there... I also dun wanna leave baby in Singapore... And there will be accommodation problems starting from Oct when the term starts... My supervisor is very supportive of getting everything done via email, but I am not comfortable with it... So "fan" leh...

"PhD PhD PhD"... These alphabets keep whirling in my mind :( My motivation is that I must show Aloysius that I can do it! And he will be able to go as far as his mommy...

1 Comments:

Blogger nutcase said...

dear gal,
do wat u think is right... women's instinct usu right one... hv hubby wif u if u feel u need his support. jia you! u r a blessed gal!

Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home