Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mum's and sis's 14 day rejuvenation program.

My mum and my sis just started a 14 days rejuvenating juicing program yesterday. There are several options, and they chose the intensive program. They forego the easiest option. It will take lots of determination to complete it successfully :). I did a 28 days juicing program last year with the encouragement of my leaders and partners in WBG, just before I got this successful and stress free pregnancy with Aloysius :). Juicing did help me, and I am really thankful to my friend who introduced this to me :)

My sis wanna lose some weight and clear the toxic in her body. She just came back from America last week. She had been travelling around Europe since Feb06 and came back in Oct06. Then she went to San Francisco to take a professional wedding planning course. She's now a professional wedding planner :).

As for my mum, she wanna do it for her health. My mum has been contemplating it since the beginning of this year, cos people with diabetes should not go on juicing without supervision.
hmm.. during the juicing program, for people with enough "energy", there will be recovery symptoms. For my mum, she was very tired yesterday. This is due to acidic body constitution. A few days ago, my mum had an iris scan at WBG. It was shown that she has acidic body constitution. Iridology is another topic on its own :) It's very interesting though... ahhem... I also had my iris scanned... I gotta continue to work hard in improving my health.

As for my sis, she went to the toilet 6 times yesterday! Wow.. It's not the watery kind of poo during diarrhoea.. She told me it's solid and smelly kind.. lol... eeekss... I shall not describe more here. The thought of it is making me puke now though I have not had my lunch. hee... It must have been her food indulgence during her travels for 10 months! Or rather, 11 months. When she handed in her resignation letter, she had lots of breakfasts, lunches and dinners with many many colleagues and contacts for the whole month... She was stuffed...

I believe many of you will ask next... "What's this juicing program all about??" Let me answer this briefly. If you want more information, do read up from books :). Let me know if you wanna know the titles... I have several books on juicing :)

Juicing is a detoxification program. It's usually not recommended to be on the program from more than a week, and only once a year. This is due to nutrients deficiency. We followed the method from Dr. George Lim, the founder of WBG. He's a health consultant and learnt from Dr. Bernard Jensen, the father of holistic health from America.

Some may ask, how come we can go on a juicing program that is more than 7 days??
During juicing, apart from the carrot and green apple juice, we took Indinine, Vitality Plus and Fibre plus. Vitality plus has a balanced nutrients for what we need daily and it's organic. Indinine gives our body "energy" to detox and slim down faster. There are also people I know who were on this juicing program for 2 months. The record is 90 days. For variation in the juice, we will add beetroot, lemon or ginger.

hee.. I feed Aloysius both Indinine and Vitality Plus too :). hmm... it gonna be another topic on why I feed Aloysius these... Briefly, and most importantly, it's for his brain growth. Baby's brain grow the most in their first 3 years.

Some may also ask, "Is it possible not to eat??"
It depends on one's determination. From all the cases that I had supervised, the most difficult period is the first 4-5 days, plus the recovery period. Many asked: Will I feel hungry?? Will I become weak?? etc etc... :)

I think I gotta stop here... Gotta do my work already... Lastly, and most importantly, juicing is not for people with diabetes without supervision. It can be deadly... Will share more on the minute details on juicing when I have more time...

"Health is wealth." But can "Wealth buy health?" Not all the time, isn't it? :)

Wish everyone in the world: Health and Wealth :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home