Monday, January 29, 2007

Burung kakak :)

I thought of finding the lyrics for "Burung kakak" and learn to sing to Aloysius :) I sang this song when young. Luckily I can remember the music. This song was taught in the Shichida class.


Burung kakak tua
Hinggap di jendela
Nenek sudah tua
Giginya tinggal dua
Letrum, letrum, letrum
Oo la la,
Letrum, letrum, letrum
Oo la la
Letrum, letrum, letrum
Oo la la
Burung kakak tua.


Yesterday's Shichida lesson was ok. Aloysius was quite a handful. At the start of the lesson, he managed to blow :) He blowed without the saliva successfully for a while :) He stared at either Chloe or Myra during the photographic memory and ESP sessions, no matter how the teacher tried to attract his attention. hahaha... During the singing and part of the manual flashcards sessions, I gave him his teether, and he was a good boy for these sessions. He enjoyed the chinese song (dang1 wo3 hai2 shi4 wa1 wa4), and some parts of "burung kakak". And also the abacus song. He wanted me to carry and hug him most of the time. Upon much persuasion and high energy me, he managed to do one fingers training (fish tank). Just before the class, he was sleeping, and slept for 15 minutes only. It was his sleeping time for the past one week :( How to change his schedule? ***headache*** I wondered what went wrong. I must have done something not right some where. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home