Monday, January 08, 2007

Aloysius is 7 months old!



Aloysius is 7 months old already :) We celebrated his 7 months old at Indra Maya on Bintan island. There were many other babies too. The ferry ride to and fro were pretty uncomfortable. On our way there, Aloysius vomitted 3 times. He was such a good boy, cos he tried to soothe himself before he started to vomit. On our way back, he was very smart. He wanna be carried throughout the journey. He did not allow us to sit down on the ferry. I guess when he's carried, he's being cushioned from the swaying ferry.


I bought him some jar food from "organic baby". My mom fed him peas, spinach and carrots, and prunes and oat. He loves them :). Looks like I gonna buy more of these jar food for him :) It was pretty convenient when we travel. I will have to buy many bottles when we go to the UK.

Aloysius has finally started to creep in a cross pattern, but not very gracefully yet... lol... It was very funny. But haven't got the opportunity to capture it with video. He had lots of opportunities to stand when we were at Bintan. He loves to stand. He can hold on to the legs of chairs to stand on his own from sitting position. He can hold on to the rails of the cot to stand, hold on to his exersaucer to stand. He can also hold on to my fingers to stand from tummy position :) Babies develop very fast, don't they?

Yesterday, we went for his first Shichida class :). Aloysius slept for 1.5 hours before the class. I also fed him about an hour before the class. So, well-fed and well-rested Aloysius was a happy baby during the class :) There are 4 other classmates - Ivan, Chloe, Myra, Andrew. At the beginning of the class, Aloysius was a little bit distracted. I just let him look wherever he wanted. He was interested in another tired and crying baby. The sinsei will continue despite any crying baby. Towards the end of the lesson, Aloysius was getting a little bit restless. I let him stood up and jumped. The baby next to him was distracted now. hmm... the father used his hand to cover the baby's vision from Aloysius. Well, for right brain training to succeed, the baby gotta be relaxed and there should not be any expectations too :) I just took it as a lesson for Aloysius to play and explore on his own :) I believe he will absorb everything the sinsei taught even though he's not looking. If he looks at other babies, he's exploring faces and expressions of others :). I will write about what were done during the lesson when I have the time :) The pace was pretty fast and interesting.


Today is my birthday :) hmm... I am only a little bit eagerly waiting to celebrate my birthday though. It's my first birthday with Aloysius. At the back of my mind is my thesis. I think this is really draining my energy. I wanna get it over and done with. hahaha... I am eagerly wanting to pursue my money making dream :) Imagine all the babies in the next generation are all very happy, smart and relaxed adults :) And having learning, reading skills like the speed of lightning :) Imagine the low morale, low confidence, and low self esteem "FAT FAT Club" in school going out of business... How wonderful… Isn’t it? :) Make it a wish for my birthday ba :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home