Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rain rain rain...





Hello bloggers... It's me... Aloysius... exercising my mouth, doing "goldfish". lol...








It has been raining non-stop since yesterday. Pitter-patter-pitter-patter all day, all nite... And today, I was so cranky and refused to eat, till my por-por put me at the window to watch the MRT, buses, cars, and falling rain... Then I finished the bowl of mashed pumpkin.

After I have finished, my mommy tried to take some pictures of me... :)














Mommy's say now:


Aloysius was a bit cranky today. Dunno what's wrong. Could it be growth spurt?? Maybe... He woke up for milk almost the whole nite last nite. He has started to bite my me during feeding since Sunday. I think he's a very good and understanding boy. I told him that it hurts every time he did that. Today, he will suckle and halfway, will suck his fingers. I think he's trying to sooth his gums by not hurting me... He seems to have grown heavier overnite. And his thighs seems to have grown bigger this morning. Maybe that explains for his frequent waking last nite.





I am trying to wean Aloysius off latching on too. It's not an easy journey. Perhaps, I have not been very determined in weaning. I am enjoying the latching on time with Aloysius. It's a special kind of bonding which I do not know how to put in words. I started with expressing milk to bottle feed. However, Aloysius refused and cried very very hard with tears. Furthermore, I started to have badly engorged and leaking breasts again. So now, I will stop expressing. Starting from today, I will replace one feed with formula milk. hmm... selecting a FM is another consideration. After reading some books, I dun wanna feed Aloysius cow's milk. I will go for soy based FM. So far, in Singapore, we can get Friso Soy, Isomil, or Prosobee. Each have their pros and cons. Aloysius was on Friso Soy at birth, but there's sucrose. Prosobee does not contain any sugar in any form, but it does not contain those AA, DHA... Isomil also contains some form of sugar. It's the most expensive cos it contains those "in" ingredients like AA, DHA and a different kind of vegetable oil. These are said to be the building blocks for brains and eyes. hmm... most likely I will be getting Isomil. For now, I will give him Friso Soy first... with added Hunza Vitality Plus, and Indinine... :) His milk tastes very nice though... add a few more dollars to Aloysius' formula milk... I want Aloysius to be like my friends' kids... very smart, fit and strong...

Aloysius can sit unsupported now and play with his toys. He will still topple backwards sometimes. He can go into crawling position from sitting position now. He's trying to stand from crawling position though. He loves to crawl to the dining chair, and touches the legs of the chair...

Aloysius' jacket was gone :( We dropped it somewhere near the swimming pool at Tanah Merah Crest. Nobody returned it. It was a new Levis jacket. It was supposed to be one of his layer when we go to the UK in February 07. January and February are usually the coldest month of the year in the UK. hmm.. nevermind... Can always get a nicer one... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy & Jav said...

I loves Aloysius 'tu tu' lips in the first pic! looks so kissable! i just got Jav a Levis jacket at holland v shopping centre at a gd deal. you might want to go there and check it out.

Friday, December 22, 2006 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ! I love Aloysius's expression in the first photo! Send my smooches to him, Auntie Droopy wishes him a great year ahead!

Sunday, December 31, 2006 7:13:00 PM  
Blogger Happy Sunflower said...

hahahaha... Aloysius is so "xing fu"... got smooches... Thank you aunties :)

Friday, January 12, 2007 11:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home