Saturday, January 13, 2007

I am so "heng ah"...

hmm.... I feel something and I wanna write to get it out... Pardon me it's not very pleasant though...

I logged into my MSN yesterday after a long long time :) I chatted with a friend in UK whom I had not been chatting with for many months. In our last few chats, she was rather cold towards me. It made me think is it because she had graduated with a PhD, and I have not? Well, we were very good friends and buddy when I was in the UK. And I do really appreciate her company and help when I was there from the bottom of my heart. I thought, maybe I have been thinking too much.

hmm... she heard about me "teaching" Aloysius well, and asked me about it. Not a very good conversation though. I tried not to say too much, cos she does not have a kid, and might not understand. And I wanna avoid friction and argument about parenting. But I gotta answer since she asked rite? From the seminars that I have attended, I learned not to put my own point of views on someone else. I had a feel of how she put her views on me. It's like choking me... :( She commented that my kid is pitiful. And assumed that Aloysius is not a happy baby :( She has not seen Aloysius, nor play with him before! Then she went on telling me how happy another friend's gal (about 2 years old) is, and how disciplined she is. How good the parents are in not letting her get whatever she wants, etc etc. And how her neighbour disciplined her very well disciplined kid by letting the kid cry it out till he's tired and kept quiet :( She believes that parents should be in control of the kids, then that's good parenting. I just let her have her say, and try not to say too much...

Well, the chat ended when Aloysius woke up and I gotta go :) I am so "heng ah"... :) I am telling myself that it's not her fault. She's not a parent and we have different experiences. Aloysius is a very happy baby, and will always bring laughters and happiness to many people. He's a friendly baby with high EQ. Learning is part of growing up, and is a very natural and easy thing :) The thirst for knowledge and exploration will stay with him forever, just like his daddy and mommy. May God bless Aloysius with lots of blessings, luck, happiness, health forever... And also May God bless all babies and kids in the world with lots of blessings, luck, happiness, health forever... :)


Our happy Aloysius :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home